Weight gain and lack of energy is a real issue for many people. Even I faced with this problem when I was in my twenties. I was getting some many queries by the readers on providing a viable solution for weight gain and energy boost which is natural and does not have any side effects.
Alfalfa tonic not just helps in increasing weight but has many other health benefits which makes it a powerful health tonic for your overall health and well-being.
In this article, I will review alfala tonic in detail describing about its health benefits and which alfalfa tonic is best to purchase.
Alfalfa Tonic Review
According to the modern research, Alfalfa is known as a homeopathy medicine for quick weight gain and has significant health benefits which can improve your overall wellbeing. It can be consumed in the form of sprouts or tonic, but generally, people opt for tonic because it can be easily digested and absorbed by the body. With the United States being the largest producer of Alfalfa, it is the most cultivated legume in the world.
So now as you have a little bit clarity about Alfalfa tonic, let’s come to the most important question – how this article, or you can say alfalfa tonic, can bring a significant change in your health/life?
Alfalfa Tonic Benefits
Alfalfa Tonic Can Help You in
- Increasing your energy level
- Weight Gain
- Increasing appetite
- Preventing anxiety and sleeplessness
- Preventing Hair Loss
- Lowering blood cholesterol
- Treating kidney, prostate and bladder disorders
- Reversing menopausal symptoms
- Removing the weakness of genital organs in men
- Increasing bone density
You must be wondering about the best alfalfa tonic brand to start with. Let me give you some insights about the most consumed alfalfa tonic in the world, i.e. SBL Alfalfa Tonic.
SBL Alfalfa Tonic
SBL Alfalfa tonic is one of the top Alfalfa tonic which I also use personally and so far getting good results. It provides nutrients such as natural amino acids, vitamins, minerals which helps in restoring physical and mental well being. Apart from this, this tonic also contains Ginseng which is a potential energy stimulant. Read the paragraph below to know more about the benefits of Ginseng in alfalfa tonic.
Alfalfa Tonic with Ginseng
Ginseng improves fatigue, helps you build resistance in the body to fight against infections. It also removes the weakness of genital organs and treats sexual dysfunction in men. Apart from these, there are many other health benefits of ginseng such as it has anti-ageing properties due to the presence of phytonutrients, it helps in toning and brightening your skin. Using ginseng in high dose may cause certain side effects including headaches, insomnia etc. But you will find it in a moderate amount in SBL alfalfa tonic.
Composition of SBL Alfalfa Tonic
It is important to have knowledge about the composition or ingredients of a product and the action of all those ingredients on your body before purchasing it. So here we go:
- Alfalfa – 5% v/v
- Avena Satvia – 5% v/v
- Ginseng – 2% v/v
- Cinchona officinalis – 0.25% v/v
- Hydrastis Canadensis – 0.5% v/v
- Kalium phosphoricum – 3X, 1% w/v
- Kalium arsenicosum – 6X, 1% v/v
- Ferrum aceticum – 3X, 1% v/v
- Calcarea Phosphorica – 3x, 0.5%, w/v
- Excipients q.s. to 100 ml
- Alcohol content – 9% v/v
Now let’s have a look at the action of each of these components:
- Alfalfa – It improves your appetite, digestion, mental and physical well being and boosts energy levels. Apart from this, it also leads to a sound and refreshing sleep.
- Avena Satvia – It acts on your brain and nervous system and influences their nutritive function. It works wonder in general debility, menopausal neurasthenia, melancholia and depression.
- Ginseng – We have already discussed this above. It mainly works on the weakness of genital organs in male. It acts as a stimulant to the secretory glands, and also works on the lower part of the spinal cord.
- Cinchona officinalis – It helps in improving debility mainly caused due to loss of key fluids, and exhausting discharges.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – It acts mainly on poor digestion, weak muscular power, constipation, mucous membranes.
- Kalium phosphoricum – It improves mental and physical depression, and boosts nerve power.
- Kalium arsenicosum – It is beneficial for those who are anaemic, nervous or restless.
- Ferrum aceticum – It works wonders for people who are thin, weak and easily gets exhausted.
- Calcarea Phosphorica – It is known as one of the best tissue remedies and is used in various bone diseases, fractured bones etc.
Alfalfa Tonic Dosage
Dosage of Alfalfa Tonic: Take one tablespoon (10 ml) of alfalfa tonic 2-3 times a day before meals to see good results
SBL Alfalfa Tonic
Click on the Buy now button to get the best price for Alfalfa tonic.
Alfalfa Tonic For Child
Alfalfa Tonic Dosage For children
Keep the dosage at 5 ml or one teaspoon 2-3 times a day, usually an hour before meals or as prescribed by your physician.
Is Alfalfa Tonic Safe for Children?
Yes, it is safe for children. It helps in their proper growth and development and also stimulates their mental and physical activities. But you need to be cautious about the tonic dosage.
If you hate the liquid thing or it reminds you of those awkward cough syrups, you can go for Alfalfa malt instead of Alfalfa Tonic. You can mix one tablespoon in your milk and have it two times in a day to see good results.
Alfalfa Tonic Side Effects
Alfalfa tonic is generally safe for most adults, but you should follow these precautions while having it:
- Alfalfa leaves are mostly safe but if you are taking alfalfa seed products in large amount for long-term, then you might face reactions similar to autoimmune diseases. In some of the cases, people experienced their skin to be extra sensitive to the sun.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women have to take extra care not to take it in large amounts. Consult your doctor before taking it.
Hope you have enjoyed reading about this wonder tonic and the impact it can have on your life. Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the tonic in the comments section below. I would also want those people who have used alfalfa tonic to share their experiences below.
Q) What is the best Alfalfa tonic in the market?
Ans) SBL Alfalfa Tonic is one of the most popular alfala tonic across the world. It is a well-known and trusted homeopathic brand since 1983 and has all the key ingredients in right amount.
Q) Where can I buy Alfalfa tonic from?
Ans) You can easily purchase Alfalfa tonic online or any other nearby homeopathic store.